- 1 box Nutter Butter Cookies
- Cool Whip or whip your own fresh whipped cream (1 cup cream plus a drop of sugar for sweetness)
- peanut butter cups
- ½ cup peanut butter, melted in microwave
- 1 box instant or regular vanilla pudding, prepared according to package
- Line the bottom of an 8×8 pan with Nutter Butter Cookies.
- Top with a drizzle of the melted peanut butter.
- Add ½ the pudding.
- Add half the cream. (I like to use a pastry bag so it is pretty but you can spread it if you prefer.)
- Top with chopped peanut butter cups.
- Repeat the layering!
- Decorate the top with crushed nutter butter cookies, peanut butter cups and a drizzle more of peanut butter.
- This must be chilled overnight for the cookies to soften! We are talking 24 hours or more-a little tip to speed the softening up….halve the cookies lengthwise (don’t worry about the cream) and layer them halved. Or you could even chop the cookies and use chopped cookies in the layers! Either way you choose will be delicious!!!
I’m sorry that you haven’t heard from me in a long time!! Like has been busy like always and I have been trying to do the whole YouTube thing but have had really bad luck with the program I have been using. Some how I had no problems getting my first video posted but since then either the audio wont record at the same time as the video, or I can’t attach audio to a video clip, or I can’t add an image to the audio clip. I am not sure why this program is now giving me issues (you would think that if there were to be any issues they would of occurred when I was working on my first video). But ya, that is why you haven’t heard from me in a while! Bla bla tech issues bla bla. I do plan on getting the YouTube page up and going and hope to post in there more but until I figure out the program that will delay all progress.
Thank you for staying with me through all of my inconsistencies and I look forward to talking with you more!
*This is based off of my own in site into issues and not to spread an agenda*
- Abortion: I believe that abortion is wrong. Period. People say that every woman should have a choice, which I agree with, but the choice begins before conception. I do believe in NO sex before marriage and I also know that a lot of people will not agree so I do believe in PROTECTION. Now birth control I do use, but I wish there was a better option not only to avoid pregnancy but also to help with the menstruation cycle. I first got started on Birth Control because of my cramps being so strong, I would basically collapse to the ground (while at work) and it was because it was soooo painful! But anyways, I have never been prego but I have had the “issue” of possibly being prego in the past and from day one I chose to say no to abortion despite my age or reason.
- Refugees: In scripture we are told to welcome strangers into our homes, love they neighbors, do unto the least of these and you would want done to you etc and I completely agree. The issue comes from self preservation and greed. We want to protect the ones we love but we also have to follow God’s word/law. My husband and I have talked about this (like most people) and have kind of had to decide to not decide on our thoughts and decisions for this matter because we know what we should do as a Christians but it is scary and we are afraid to do what we must. It isn’t easy to be a Christian.
- Gay Marriage/Rights: I’m just gonna be short and sweet… the God says it’s wrong. God also says that not telling the truth and stealing and cheat and many other things are wrong also, and in Christian terms: sin. EVERYONE SINS! We, as Christians are called to love all people, but we don’t have to agree on everything with everyone. I have family members who are part of the GLBT community and I love then dearly! I don’t fully agree with them but I still love them and treat them with respect and understanding (to the best of my ability). And as far as I know they understand where I am coming from and all of them love me too. Everyone comes to terms with things in their own way but I choose to go down Jesus’s path and love, unconditionally! I am always there to lend an ear to someone if then need to talk but I don’t always say what they would want to hear just because of a difference in opinion/beliefs. Everyone deserves to be happy and loved, at the same time though, I feel like things can go too far. There are people who are trying to make everyone agree with this movement and resent changes in law but no one should be forced to like anything. Bakers getting sued for not agreeing with gay marriage is just wrong! People need to stop getting offend at everyone and everything and just calm down. Don’t force feed the “baby” because the “baby” will revolt! (I don’t mean baby in a bad way but its just something people say like don’t put baby in the corner’ and such.) Anyways, I think you get my point.
I love all of you and wish you the best, I’m sorry if this upset you, this was solely my opinions. Thank you.
- 1 oz Sour Apple Pucker
- .5 oz vodka
- 1 oz lemon juice
- .5 oz simple syrup (equal parts sugar and water heated until combined, then cooled)
- 1 drop green food coloring
- lemon lime soda
- green sugar, for rimming glasses (or red for Grinch)
Mix all ingredients together in a shaker (except soda) and shake until combined. Pour over ice and top with lemon lime soda. Wet the edges of the glass with water, then roll in green sugar to coat the rim.
I posted my first video just a bit ago and just kept it short and simple since it is the 1st. I hope some of you will show interest in is and I will still have this up and going too!
This Valentine’s day was one that I really looked forward to. This year fell on a Sunday which means that we started the day out with church! So we got up and headed to church, once there ( in service) Daniel fell asleep because he had stayed up really late 2 of the 3 nights before and then pulled an all nighter on Saturday so he wouldn’t (hopefully) have to spend all of Sunday doing homework. Also during service, the organ stopped working mid song and the speaker right above the choir would not stop making this annoying high pitched noise which made singing even harder. Once choir was over there was a free lunch/ bible study planned for the young adults at the church and we gladly attended! 🙂 The topic was on the Prosper Theory in which God is like Santa and only exists to grant all of your greatest wishes. We all basically said that we disagreed with this theory but that God can grant your prayers and wishes but only in His timing and not every prayer or wish. After the fellowship time and debating was concluded we were off to opera practice. Daniel went on in and sang with the choir and I sat out in the hallway and listened to the beautiful music and even sang along after sitting there for a bit. The language was Latin and the style was classical which we sing in church all the time so it was easy for me to pick up on. While sitting in the hallway I decided that I want to take voice lessons again! I have missed the learning and community that came with it and want to get back to that again. Once opera practice was over we came home!!! Yay! So we had plans to watch our new movies (which we gifted each other for Valentine’s) but that plan fell through. What new movies you may ask….???? StarWars 1-6!!! Well, that didn’t happen. 😦 Daniel had to spend almost all of Valentine’s Day doing homework also. Both of us can’t wait till he is done with school!!!
- 24 Oreo cookies-crushed into fine crumbs
- 5 oz. softened cream cheese
- 12-14 oz. high quality white chocolate (you can use white chocolate candy coating or vanilla almond bark)
- Heart shaped sprinkles-optional
- Line a tray with baking paper.
- Crush whole Oreos with the filling in a really fine crumbs and combine it with softened cream cheese.
- You can do this by hands, press it with a back of the spoon, or use a mixer with paddle attachment(the mixture is really thick and I prefer to knead it by hand).
- When it’s all evenly combined transfer the mixture onto baking paper and spread it in an even layer about ½ inch thick (or more, depending how large is your cookie cuter).
- Place the tray in the freezer for 45 mins (or more) until it’s harden enough for cutting.
- Cut out the truffles with heart shaped cookie cuter and place them back in the freezer for 20-30 mins(truffles must be frozen before dipping into chocolate).
- Line another tray with baking paper and set aside.
- Take a few hearts from the freezer ( so the rest won’t soften while you are working) and dip one frozen hearts at the time into melted chocolate with a fork. Tap off the excess chocolate and transfer the hearts onto baking paper and top with sprinkles (if you don’t want to dip them twice in the chocolate). If you want to cover the truffles with second layer of chocolate( like I did), then after first dipping into chocolate, place chocolate covered hearts in the freezer to harden the chocolate faster and repeat the dipping process, and then top with sprinkles.
- Work in small batches because the heart must be frozen when place them into melted chocolate.
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge(or freezer for longer storage).
- This recipe makes 16-20 small (about1.5 inch) hearts.