Christmas Punch “Santa Style”-Raspberry Punch Recipe:
- Place 1/2 gallon of Raspberry Sherbet in a punch bowl.
- Pour 1 1/2 bottles of Raspberry juice (we like the 64oz. of Ocean Spray Cran-Raspberry) over the sherbet.
- Add 7Up to taste.
To decorate the glass:
- Cut the pieces for the belt. 1 strip of black paper, one yellow and one smaller black square, and a yellow strip for the belt buckle thing.
- Attach the black strip to the glass with a few glue dots.
- Apply the yellow square to the front of the glass
- Apply the smaller black square on top of the yellow square.
- Attach the buckle thing.
Dip the rim of the glass into melted white chocolate.
Then, dip them in white sprinkles or nonpareils while the chocolate is wet.