- 1 jar (12 oz.) marinated quartered artichoke hearts, drained
- 2 large cloves garlic, roasted
- 1 Tbsp. chopped fresh parsley
- 1/8 tsp. ground red pepper (cayenne)
- 1/8 tsp. salt
- 5 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 Tbsp. finely chopped roasted red peppers
- WHEAT THINS Big Snacks
- HEAT grill pan on high heat. Add artichokes; grill 5 min. or until evenly charred, turning occasionally.
- PLACE artichokes in food processor. Add all remaining ingredients except roasted peppers and WHEAT THINS; process until smooth. Spoon into small bowl. Stir in roasted peppers.
- REFRIGERATE 1 hour.
- SERVE with WHEAT THINS.