4 Boneless, skinless chicken breasts
4 slices of bacon
1 cup KC Masterpiece® barbecue sauce
1/4 cup honey
2 large sweet potatoes, diced
4 sprigs fresh rosemary
salt and pepper
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
- Lay out (4) 12×12 square of aluminum foil. (I usually like to double these to make sure they are sturdy- so four sets of two).
- In each aluminum foil square, divide the diced sweet potatoes and top with fresh rosemary. Place one chicken breast on each square and sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste.
- In a small bowl, mix the KC Masterpiece® barbecue sauce and honey. Pour the sauce over each chicken breast. (I usually add 1-2 Tbls. water to prevent burning).
- Close each aluminum foil square around the chicken to create a “packet.”
- Grill for 30-40 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 170 degrees.
** You can also bake this in the oven instead of grill. Layer all of the ingredients in a 9×13 pan and top with aluminum foil. Bake at 425 for 60 minutes and the open each foil packet and broil for about 5 minutes, until bacon is crisp.**