- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cubed
- Kosher salt, to taste
- ½ cup chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 bunch asparagus, cut into 2 inch pieces
- 6 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- Lemon zest
- Salt & pepper
- Cook asparagus and oil in a skillet over medium heat for 3-4 minutes. When 1 minute remains, add garlic. Set asparagus and garlic aside.
- Season chicken with salt & pepper. Increase heat to high and cook chicken until browned.
- Set chicken aside and add soy sauce and chicken broth to skillet. Bring to boil for about 1 minute. And lemon juice, water, and corn starch and stir for about 1 minute.
- Return chicken and asparagus to pan. Coat with sauce. Top with lemon zest.