- 2 1/2 c. water
- 1/2 c. sugar
- 1/2 c. orange marmalade
- Zest from 2 large oranges
- 1 c. fresh squeezed orange juice (about 2 large oranges)
- 3 tbsp. lemon juice
- Combine the water, sugar, marmalade, and zest in a large saucepan. Heat over medium heat until it bubbles. Simmer for 5 minutes.
- Remove from the heat and let cool completely.
- Mix in the orange and lemon juice and process in your ice cream maker according to manufacturer directions. Transfer to a container and freeze until set.
- Scoop sorbet into champagne flutes and pour champagne over the top. Serve immediately.