Makes 4 Popsicles
2 tbsp chia seeds
1 cup light coconut milk
2 tsp sweetener of choice (raw agave syrup, maple syrup, honey)
¼ tsp vanilla bean paste
¾ cup frozen raspberries (roughly chopped)
½ cup raw cacao butter
2 tbsp raw agave syrup
⅓ cup raw cacao powder
Freeze dried raspberries to decorate (optional)
1. Combine all popsicle ingredients into a bowl and mix well.
2. Place in the fridge to soak overnight.
3. In the morning, stir the chia mixture until you get a smooth, creamy consistency.
4. Pour into popsicle moulds and freeze overnight.
5. To make raw chocolate, slowly melt raw cacao butter using a double boiler over low heat. Be careful not to overheat.
6. Once cacao butter is melted, add agave syrup and whisk with a fork. Mix well to combine.
7. Add raw cacao powder and keep whisking the chocolate mixture until silky smooth.
8. Drizzle / dip the popsicles into the melted raw chocolate mixture and decorate with freeze-dried raspberries.
9. Enjoy your homemade chia popsicles!!