- 1 box DeLallo No Boil Lasagna Noodles
- 2 – 8 ounce packages cream cheese (could be low fat)
- 1/2 cup diced onion
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 cup milk
- 4 cups small broccoli florets
- 1 1/4 pounds boneless skinless chicken breast
- 4 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- Salt and pepper
- Spray a large slow cooker with nonstick cooking spray. Place the cream cheese, onions, and garlic in a microwave-safe bowl with 1 teaspoon salt, and 1/4 teaspoon ground pepper. Microwave on high for 1-2 minutes, until the cream cheese is molten and the onions are soft. Pour in the milk and whisk until smooth.
- Cut the broccoli into small florets and slice the chicken into small bite-size pieces.
- Spread a small amount of the cream cheese sauce in the bottom of the slow cooker. Then cover it with a single layer of dried lasagna sheets. Break the noodles to fit into the slow cooker along the round edges. Sprinkle the pasta sheets with 1 cup of broccoli, one-quarter of the chopped chicken, and 1 cup of shredded cheese. Drizzle one-quarter of the remaining cream cheese sauce over the ingredients. Repeat the lasagna sheet, chicken, broccoli, cheese, and sauce layering until you have 4 full layers.
- Place the crock in the slow cooker and cover with the lid. Slow cooker for 2-3 hours on high, or 4-6 hours on low. Cut and serve warm.